Summer camp begins on June 18, 2018 and spans nine week-long sessions across the summer ending on August 17, 2018. Current family registration begins January 22.*
- Camp sessions are open for older three year olds to five year olds.
- All campers must be potty trained.
- Each week-long session includes fun community excursions to local cultural institutions and visits with professionals from a variety of fields.
- Register for a week-long session or each of our nine sessions!
- Additional information about our session topics and fees is available in the summer camp application.
*All Grasshopper applications and fees must be submitted by January 26th to receive highest priority. Although current Grasshopper families receive highest priority for summer camp enrollment, registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
After January 26th, Grasshopper applications will be considered with the pool of general applicants.
Download the application here. The application and payment for all requested sessions are due at the time of registration.